Here to Help You
Achieve the American Dream
Whether it is owning your own home, growing a family, being in business for yourself, or building a generous legacy, your American Dream starts with a plan. That’s where Modern Law Firm can make a difference.
Share your dreams and let’s come up with a plan to put you on the path to success. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing hard working Nebraskans achieve their dreams.
What does your American Dream look like?
- Purchasing or building a house
- Buying a vacation home
- Selling a property
- Acquiring investment properties
- Leasing or buying office space
- Enforcing real estate covenants
- Negotiating or enforcing easements and rights of way
- Environmental regulatory compliance
- Homeowners Associations
Dream. Design. Build. Buy.
The Modern Law Firm counsels individuals, families, small businesses and homeowners associations in the purchase, sale, leasing, development, and management of residential and commercial real property.
Ideas. Research. Start up.
The Modern Law Firm guides new Nebraska businesses in entity formation and business organization matters as well as established businesses that require reorganization to meet their changing needs.
- Business planning
- Entity formation and reorganization
- Partnership, shareholder and operating agreements and corporate bylaws
- Negotiating contracts
- Hiring employees
- Buy-sell agreements
- Regulatory compliance
- Employment policies and procedures
- Planning for marriage
- Developing a premarital or prenuptial agreement
- Adopting children (stepparent, domestic, international
- Designating guardians
- Changing a name
- Obtaining grandparent visitation
Work. Save. Give.
The Modern Law Firm provides practical advice and legal guidance to individuals, couples, families and business owners in many estate planning matters. Probate of Nebraska estates is also available.
- Designing a legacy
- Making or amending a will or trust
- Appointing powers of attorney
- Declaring end of life wishes
- Planning for business succession
- Giving to charity
- Probating estates and administering trusts