Attorney Ben Thompson will be presenting at the seminar entitled, “Find it Free and Fast on the Net: Strategies for Legal Research on the Web,” sponsored by the National Business Institute (NBI) on Tuesday, November 15, 2011, in Omaha, Nebraska. Ben will address government resources available online and advanced internet searching topics, including:
- What’s the Difference Between a Search Engine and a Directory?
- How do Search Engines Really Work?
- Learn Boolean Logic to Create the Best Search Strategies for Finding Relevant Documents
- Which Search Engines are the Best?
- A Close Look at Google and Search Engines That “Think”
- Learn Browser Tricks – the Power of the “Find” Function to Scan Web Pages Quickly
- Managing Bookmarks
- Effectively Using RSS Feeds, Blogs and Podcasts